2020 Season | Week 6 | Gameday Chatter | Cardinals at Cowboys | 10/18/2020

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Defense has given up the most points over the first 6 games since 1961, not for the Cowboys, for the NFL as a whole.

I'd give Nolan until the bye, if things haven't improved he needs to be fired.
I don't think that will matter at this point.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
_allas Cowboys

We don't have a D
I don't even know that I feel bad about the defense in this one. They gave up after the offense fucked them over repeatedly. This isn't a game where Dak fights back and the defense keeps shitting the bed. The offense was putrid.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me
They went out the window when Elliott kept putting the ball on the ground.

So disgusted with that asshole.
should've nabbed Henry (who is inexplicably faster than Zeke) in the 2nd round. oh well.

p1_

DCC 4Life
They went out the window when Elliott kept putting the ball on the ground.

So disgusted with that asshole.
We know his brain size doesn’t explain his large melon

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
I appreciate how Zeke said he wasn't concerned about the fumbling. Fucking retard has no worries. He is a rich fuck who doesn't care anymore.
And when he went back out he was just as careless with the ball. He needs to be benched for at least a game

UncleMilti

This seemed like a good idea at the time.
Staff member
Apparently Meatball McCarthy spent all his time off using analytics to determine how much oregano and red pepper goes into his sandwiches vs what happens when he's coaching.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
Murray was 9-24. How fucking sad did we lose with that. Seriously if you told me our defense holds a QB to 9-24 I'd say we dominated. Yet we got blown the fuck out.
Because the team doesn’t give a shit, isn’t held accountable for anything, and is clearly poorly coached on top of that. It all starts with Jerry. He created the environment, and this is the shit we’re stuck with until that drooling fucking redneck is 6 feet in dirt.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
We have the worst TO differential in the league, by far, which has absolutely nothing to do with Prescott. We've given up the most points off TO's in the league by far, again nothing to do with Prescott. As far as I can tell we haven't gotten a single stop once teams have gotten inside our 10 all year. We're on pace to give up like the most fucking points in NFL history.

We've played the same game basically 4-5 games in a row now, turning the ball over multiple times in the 1st quarter, and have been down 17+ at halftime 3 out of 4 home games.

This is unconscionable stuff, even with the myriad of injuries.

I really want to give McCarthy the benefit of the doubt and not be knee-jerk but it's getting to the point where if they're still putting up performances like this in December, even if it's only every second or third week, you really have to consider pulling the plug.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I'm not even mad about this.

I'm just in shock.

Even Campo's worst team in 2001 that had virtually no talent ever put together a 5 game run like this.

There is just no explanation for this.

I don't even know where you start or how you approach next season.

p1_

DCC 4Life

Simply the worst. Watch how DLaw sprints past Smith as Smith simpy gives up

Last edited:

Clff15701

DCC 4Life
Mike McCarthy said of the turnovers, "its discouraging period." He added, "maybe we're trying to hard, maybe we're overcoaching."

Thats not a good sign coming from your head coach.

Top Bottom