2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
An employee getting fired is all about the reputation and health of the organization.

Since Jackson is already a public figure, he can absorb the brunt of the negative impact.

This is not sticking to the Eagles, so having a still kinda fast #3 WR outweighs the damage. Real simple equation.

If this really stuck to them and continued to as booze implied, you'd probably see stricter action taken.

In Damore's situation, no one publicly cared about him, just the company. That was serious damaging shit for a fortune 100 company rated #1 best place to work in the country, so yeah, he had to go.

He's suing them of course. Good luck with that, James.

It looks like they settled, so I am guessing he made out pretty well in the end.

Let's change Jackson's scenario a little. Let's make him white and he said that blacks aren't from Africa and are secretly trying to trick America all the while covertly trying to rule and control the world. If the team and league essentially take no action in response, how does that not reflect poorly on them? How does Jackson's fame personally absorb the brunt of criticism? It doesn't; even Michael Vick couldn't do that. It just so happens that the current climate apparently lets you shit all over jews without repercussions.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom