2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Back to back ... as in successive years
Didnt win back to back MVP. Jackson won this past season and Mahomes the season before.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Didnt win back to back MVP. Jackson won this past season and Mahomes the season before.
It was meant to refer to the mvp and Super Bowl titles having been won in back to back years. However you phrase it, it’s an elite accomplishment and out of Dak’s league.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It was meant to refer to the mvp and Super Bowl titles having been won in back to back years. However you phrase it, it’s an elite accomplishment and out of Dak’s league.
Ok. Was a little confused there and I do agree that Dak and Mahomes are on different levels.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

Never seen anything like this. Owners must be concerned about a ripple effect on the salary cap in future years.

Last edited:

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member

Never seen anything like this. Owners must be concerned about a ripple effect on the salary cap in future years.
Unless a deal is reached the cap is probably going to shrink next year. When it does maybe owners are hoping to capitalize and sign guys for less. Not sure the cap has ever gone down before but the Corona may very well cause it.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Unless a deal is reached the cap is probably going to shrink next year. When it does maybe owners are hoping to capitalize and sign guys for less. Not sure the cap has ever gone down before but the Corona may very well cause it.
Yea but it should increase quite a bit when they sign the new tv deal(this one expires 2022)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom