2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

I kind of like the transparency.

Nope. We don't intend to even talk to the guy. Moving on.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Kind of crazy the dude went from 15.5 sacks to, thanks but no thanks.

DontCryWolfe

DCC 4Life
Kind of crazy the dude went from 15.5 sacks to, thanks but no thanks.
I think that year he had all those sacks he had an even fewer number of pressures, if that’s possible. I don’t know if sacks default to also count as a pressure, but I know that guy isn’t great at rushing the passer.

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
2020 Random Stuff Thread. :towel

Let's get this offseason going!!!

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I think that year he had all those sacks he had an even fewer number of pressures, if that’s possible. I don’t know if sacks default to also count as a pressure, but I know that guy isn’t great at rushing the passer.
Yeah just shows you that sack numbers alone aren't a perfect indicator that a guy will keep those numbers up.

I remember Vic was a terror in college though. Really thought he would have developed better in the NFL.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Yeah just shows you that sack numbers alone aren't a perfect indicator that a guy will keep those numbers up.

I remember Vic was a terror in college though. Really thought he would have developed better in the NFL.
I am just going to apply the Spagnola Principle here.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Watching the first episode of this years All or Nothing and what sticks out at first is the Philly media thinks the Eagles are way more talented than they actually are. The way they're describing them you'd think they were loaded like our JJ years

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Yeah it would have been painful to let Zeke sit out but we should have. NFL RBs just shouldn't be paid a big second contract. Watch the Titans make the same mistake with Henry.
I would never spend another 1st round pick on one and maybe not a 2nd.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
I would never spend another 1st round pick on one and maybe not a 2nd.
I certainly would never spend a top 10 pick on one. Shit even the great first round RBs have their careers wasted. Christian Mccaffery is a prime example. I'd just draft a guy after the first round every few years and call it good.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom