2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
And yet no one wants to lock Dak up for 10 years like they do the best QB in the league
Assuming a reasonable asking price I'd guess most people would be behind a 10 year deal for Dak.

p1_

DCC 4Life
Assuming a reasonable asking price I'd guess most people would be behind a 10 year deal for Dak.
Interesting. I’m guessing you mean us fans, I think Jerry/Stephen would hesitate in that long a deal

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
Interesting. I’m guessing you mean us fans, I think Jerry/Stephen would hesitate in that long a deal
I would bet Jerry and Stephen would jump at a 10 year deal. Structure it in a way that is easy to get out of after 5-6 years and sign the papers.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I would bet Jerry and Stephen would jump at a 10 year deal. Structure it in a way that is easy to get out of after 5-6 years and sign the papers.
I could see that , a solid escape clause would make it doable

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, just not at 50 mil average. They would be thrilled though I'm sure at a lower number.

ravidubey

DCC 4Life
Mahomes winning back-to-back League MVP and Superbowl had a lot to do with that deal.

PM has flat out already earned every dime.

Dak is not Mahomes. :lol

DP's accumulating a bunch of stats while whipping up on cream puffs or coming from against prevent defenses got him into the early MVP conversation, but that talk died quickly well before he finished 8-8 -- and even the most diehard cultists weren't talking any MVP shat about Dak after that pathetic loss to the Eagles.

Yeah, there are those who claim it was ALL Garrett's fault. Well, there are no excuses now. Oh yeah, fucking Covid. There's the next thing to be blamed.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
Why so tilted?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom