2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I have to wonder what kind of shape the guy is in at this point? (And I'm saying 'round' before some other smart ass tries it!)
Redondo

Foobio

DCC 4Life
When the game becomes paralysis by analysis and you want to carve out a niche.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
For those interested, Charles Robinson provides a detailed explanation for why - despite their own issues in the secondary - the Cowboys have ultimately decided NOT to pursue Earl Thomas.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
For those interested, Charles Robinson provides a detailed explanation for why - despite their own issues in the secondary - the Cowboys have ultimately decided NOT to pursue Earl Thomas.

Sure would be nice if Donovan Wilson could play safety for at least a chance of improvement.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Would be nice to see Wilson actually GET that "chance".
I really don't get why he doesn't either. He had a really good camp from all reports. He isn't a rookie. And lets face it, he is more athletic than that turd Thompson. I'm not sure what harm it would do to give him a chance. I literally don't think we could get less than what Thompson is giving us. Even though he did have that nice pick that was canceled out by a penalty. That was mostly luck on an overthrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom