2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
How the hell are they going to finish this season? You know these positives are going to keep coming up.

I'd think the Superbowl would be too big a production to move back weeks, but with no fans, maybe they could?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
How the hell are they going to finish this season? You know these positives are going to keep coming up.

I'd think the Superbowl would be too big a production to move back weeks, but with no fans, maybe they could?
I think the hope is to isolate and continie the games they need to. Obviously there haven't been many positives until now so the league is keeping their fingers crossed.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
I think the hope is to isolate and continie the games they need to. Obviously there haven't been many positives until now so the league is keeping their fingers crossed.
Yeah, but we know that fingers crossed isn't a strategy. I can't see any way these are the last positives we see.

Just wondering if the NFL has talked about this contingency, because I haven't heard it.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, but we know that fingers crossed isn't a strategy. I can't see any way these are the last positives we see.

Just wondering if the NFL has talked about this contingency, because I haven't heard it.
They won't be but one game every 4 weeks is not a major dilemma.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
They won't be but one game every 4 weeks is not a major dilemma.
Hopefully this shocks these guys into not letting their guard down, and that should help.

But still, these are young guys who want to live life (I don't blame them) and it's a very transmissible virus. So I think it may happen more often than it has up to this point. Just wonder how the NFL will handle it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom