2020 Random NFL Stuff Thread...

Status
Not open for further replies.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member

First he goes to an off campus college party, hits the COVID list and now this. Bust in waiting.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Look at Baker sounding all mature and stuff.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Yeah it's way too early for that. I'll give it a few more weeks to see if there's any improvement. If he doesn't pull out of this funk before the trade deadline, I'm trading him before his value completely plummets.

Baker Mayfield has been garbage as well but OBJ being inconsistent predates his time in Cleveland. So I wouldn't just assume moving on for Baker will unlock the old OBJ.

Stasheroo

DCC 4Life
Yeah it's way too early for that. I'll give it a few more weeks to see if there's any improvement. If he doesn't pull out of this funk before the trade deadline, I'm trading him before his value completely plummets.

Baker Mayfield has been garbage as well but OBJ being inconsistent predates his time in Cleveland. So I wouldn't just assume moving on for Baker will unlock the old OBJ.
I can't believe that Beckham has completely fallen off like this. I blame a lot of it on Mayfield not going to him - and Mayfield being awful in general as a pro.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I can't believe that Beckham has completely fallen off like this. I blame a lot of it on Mayfield not going to him - and Mayfield being awful in general as a pro.
And awful as a human being.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
It's funny how Mayfield looked pretty good as a rookie. But his development has gone nowhere since. I guess the guys talent was already sort of maxed out at that point.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
It's funny how Mayfield looked pretty good as a rookie. But his development has gone nowhere since. I guess the guys talent was already sort of maxed out at that point.
as maxed out as a flaming turd can be.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom