2020 College Football Chatter

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
Beautiful. He called a masterful game last night. Only complaint I have is running Stevenson out wide too many times which is not what he does well.
One of the problems rhey were doing was having both players in the option holding the ball and this slowed their attempts to get to the corner. When they went to a straight pitch then Stevenson had a faster opproach to the corner and was able to go downfield.

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP
Texas A&M sitting at #5 in the first college football playoff rankings. I wonder how they're going to mess this up.
Damnit don't jinx us bro, let me enjoy this for however short it may be

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
I haven’t kept up with the playoff ratings because of the bad start of OU but since the apparent upgrade in their current games they should have at least a look in the top 10 maybe. Where are they currently.?

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member
I haven’t kept up with the playoff ratings because of the bad start of OU but since the apparent upgrade in their current games they should have at least a look in the top 10 maybe. Where are they currently.?
11th.

Cotton

Staff member

Cotton

Staff member
I had never seen an onside kick returned for a TD before. Watching the Tech game, and I have now seen an onside kick returned for a TD.

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
If fucking Harbaugh isn’t gone from Michigan after this season, I don’t know what the fuck it will take. That useless piece of shit should’ve been shown the door 2 years ago.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Did anybody see this? Her "highlight" was a head-high sort of pooch kick that landed at about the 40 yard line. Vanderbilt loses 41-0.

ESPN proclaims it an amazing milestone, and she triumphantly says afterwards she wanted to show girls they can do anything they set their minds to. :doh

I wish she'd set her mind to starting at running back so we can see how that goes.

Cujo

DCC 4Life
Did anybody see this? Her "highlight" was a head-high sort of pooch kick that landed at about the 40 yard line. Vanderbilt loses 41-0.

ESPN proclaims it an amazing milestone, and she triumphantly says afterwards she wanted to show girls they can do anything they set their minds to. :doh

I wish she'd set her mind to starting at running back so we can see how that goes.

Yeah, all week I was thinking she had a decent leg. Her kickoff bounced to the 35 yard line. BFD. That's 30 fucking yards. I was embarrassed for her and the entire institution.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Yeah, all week I was thinking she had a decent leg. Her kickoff bounced to the 35 yard line. BFD. That's 30 fucking yards. I was embarrassed for her and the entire institution.
Yeah I assumed she could at least outkick most highschool boys. Turns out she can't.

fortsbest

DCC 4Life
If fucking Harbaugh isn’t gone from Michigan after this season, I don’t know what the fuck it will take. That useless piece of shit should’ve been shown the door 2 years ago.
It's one of the schools my daughter is applying to. He needs to be gone so they can have good football again. If so, I might travel to support her occasionally!

Plan9Misfit

Appreciate The Hate
It's one of the schools my daughter is applying to. He needs to be gone so they can have good football again. If so, I might travel to support her occasionally!
It’s a great school. Ann Arbor is beautiful and a great place to live most of the year. I wasn’t fond of the winters, though.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
I got ripped before for letting out some inside stuff on TTU before. Before I let it be known that Dana Holgorsen’s time at WVU was going to be over, he wanted to leave and so forth. Some big money donors wanted him at TTU really bad. Matter of fact, he was ready to get on a plane but the current TTU AD (Kirby) wanted nothing to do with him because if his background. Kirby interviewed basically nobody else besides Wells and hired him without input. Big money donors were pissed and Holgorsen left WVU for Houston because he wanted out at WVU.

Fast forward a few years and the donors are causing fine noise again. There is a giant push to have Wells fired immediately but Kirby is fighting hard. There’s a chance that Kirby could be forced out. I can tell you that Wells buyout and a new contract can be paid for tomorrow if something is decided.

Art Briles has been contacted. 😲 doesn’t mean he’s the guy but I can tell you that he’s in contact with a BOR and big money donors.

Don’t know if anything is going to happen but if it does things could get sticky. One of 3 things is going to happen.

1. nothing
2. Kirby could cave and fire Wells
3. Kirby could get forced out

stand by for more updates. Or maybe nothing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom