Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.


Ruh roh, Fairley is active.

WTF? Are we playing the Colts?
 
I don't know how to post when I am confident about the team!
 
WTF? Are we playing the Colts?

Just ignore that post. I'm having flashbacks to last week, and combining them with thoughts from this week. I gotta get my head on straight.
 
Our OL is great, but they don't get in dust ups with opposing players...we need one guy to get up on Suh. I know Hayden will get nasty with Raiola on the other side.
 
I just feel the Cowboys have the bigger chip on their shoulder heading into this one.

I think we'll play with more edge and attitude because of those losses in 2011 and 2013.
 
I just feel the Cowboys have the bigger chip on their shoulder heading into this one.

I think we'll play with more edge and attitude because of those losses in 2011 and 2013.
I agree...they have an edge to them that does not seem faked. I got the feeling in the past guys were beating their chest and all because they were supposed to not because they were feeling it.
 
I agree...they have an edge to them that does not seem faked. I got the feeling in the past guys were beating their chest and all because they were supposed to not because they were feeling it.

I wonder how vets like Romo and Witten feel right now with this period being quite possibly their last Super Bowl opportunity.

jaketaylorhusting.jpg
 
I wonder if the national media will actually criticize Andrew Luck if he has another multi-interception playoff game.
 
If we win, we play the early Sunday game against the Packers next Sunday
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom