Wildcard Sunday Chatter | Cowboys and Lions | 1/4/2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't even see any lurkers I can sacrifice.
 
I don't think Linehan comes back in his bullshit title unless Jerry ponies up big time. He's got a good opportunity to be a head coach or offensive coordinator around the league, not a fag pass game specialist. Marinelli i'd be hard pressed to see him leave early even though Lovie will try to talk him into going to Tampa. The defense is just not there yet and I think he has too many resources next year to want to leave, plus Jerry will definitely pay that man
 
Is Linehan that dumb? I feel like HCing the Raiders is a demotion.

So stay in Dallas as a coordinator is preferable. Sorry, the idea is to get at the top of your profession.
 
Goddammit. We are so discombobulated this morning. Get your shit together, DCC.
 
Goddammit. We are so discombobulated this morning. Get your shit together, DCC.

And I will be gone for an hour. I expect this place cleaned up by the time I get back. And get your god damn feet off the coffee table!
 
And I will be gone for an hour. I expect this place cleaned up by the time I get back. And get your god damn feet off the coffee table!

You've been running off a lot here as of late. Got something you want to tell the group?
 
Jesus Christ! We have been waiting years for this shit and you assholes just lose your minds.

I'm out of maple syrup and scrapped my morning routine of pancakes. I'm eating gummy bears for breakfast.
 


Ruh roh, Fairley is active.
 
You've been running off a lot here as of late. Got something you want to tell the group?

Listen, do you want me fueled up for the game or not?!
 
So stay in Dallas as a coordinator is preferable. Sorry, the idea is to get at the top of your profession.
Yeah but Raiders is a dead end. He was already given the helm of a sinking ship in St. Louis. If I were him I'd answer the calls, but I'd be much more inclined to wait for a gig from an organization that doesn't hire and dispose of head coaches like toilet paper.
 
Jesus Christ! We have been waiting years for this shit and you assholes just lose your minds.

I know. It's my fault for not being a better husband to her.
 
Damn...this guy said Det is going to leave their DNA on the field. Sounds like my sock drawer.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom