Tony D
DCC 4Life
- Joined
- Apr 22, 2013
- Messages
- 3,625
Ruh roh, Fairley is active.
WTF? Are we playing the Colts?
Ruh roh, Fairley is active.
I don't even see any lurkers I can sacrifice.
WTF? Are we playing the Colts?
I don't even see any lurkers I can sacrifice.
Balls, I forgot about their obsession with him.
Hey, that's great. But we're not the Philadelphia Eagles.
Hey, that's great. But we're not the Philadelphia Eagles.
I don't know how to post when I am confident about the team!
I agree...they have an edge to them that does not seem faked. I got the feeling in the past guys were beating their chest and all because they were supposed to not because they were feeling it.I just feel the Cowboys have the bigger chip on their shoulder heading into this one.
I think we'll play with more edge and attitude because of those losses in 2011 and 2013.
I agree...they have an edge to them that does not seem faked. I got the feeling in the past guys were beating their chest and all because they were supposed to not because they were feeling it.