- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 146,859
Just too much opportune bullshit. Especially in this game with the Giants. Bad calls, inexplicable miracle plays from the Giants.How so? I don't agree.
Just too much opportune bullshit. Especially in this game with the Giants. Bad calls, inexplicable miracle plays from the Giants.How so? I don't agree.
Okung officially inactive. Means they will just pound it on the ground, most likely.
How so? I don't agree.
Okung officially inactive. Means they will just pound it on the ground, most likely.
Just too much opportune bullshit. Especially in this game with the Giants. Bad calls, inexplicable miracle plays from the Giants.
How do the inactives tell you that? Brice Butler?
Playing the cynical contrarian role. Well done.
When will Escobar be inactive? Better question...when will Escobar be active?
Shut up, asshole. I just explained myself.
He just needs Witten to retire. When he does, watch out!
If the three of us are the Three Stooges, who is which?
Keep waiting for the next bullshit play that will swing it back to the Giants.

im sick of this browns bengals promo with the judge