Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

How so? I don't agree.

Sorry, didn't note what insane drunken rant you were replying to.

I don't like Patmon being out and I hate it that Butler is inactive...would have preferred him as insurance for Bryant.

This means more Lucky Whitehead reverses.
 
Just too much opportune bullshit. Especially in this game with the Giants. Bad calls, inexplicable miracle plays from the Giants.

How do the inactives tell you that? Brice Butler?
 
When will Escobar be inactive? Better question...when will Escobar be active?
 
Playing the cynical contrarian role. Well done.

I'm trying to maintain a balance. I have been leaning a little too far to my sickening homer side this year.
 
Keep waiting for the next bullshit play that will swing it back to the Giants.
 
Or, I could be Curly. I'm not ashamed.
 
Lots of injuries today.

Add Steve Smith and Mike Evans.
 
Just watching Tomsula makes me get a big time Campo vibe.

I almost feel sorry for 49ers fans.

But not.
 
Back
Top Bottom