- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 146,859
Le'Veon Bell looks like he may be out for the year.
Aw. Hate it for the Steelers and their fucking fans. I really really do.
Le'Veon Bell looks like he may be out for the year.
Le'Veon Bell looks like he may be out for the year.
Aw. Hate it for the Steelers and their fucking fans. I really really do.
They'll pick up Joseph Randle and win the Super Bowl with the bone stripped clean.
Ingram got tackled by more than one player at the same time!!!!! Shuld be penulty!!!
Barnidge with another TD. That dude is turning into a machine at TE for the Browns.
No offense, but they are behaving like Khiry Robinson was on a body board like Mike Utley.
I thought he was dead.
I thought he was dead.
But is just how they are in New Orleans. Katrina!
I'd certainly offer them that turd for a 7th.