Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

And of course, I benched Willie Snead. :doh
 
Ditka wearing a Packers sweater. Blasphemy.

That'd be like Joe Gibbs giving the Cowboys a pep talk.
 

Dammit, I had it as that and changed it. It's this kind of indecision that could lose us the game today. I'll take a lap.
 
So, ESPN is reporting that the league swept the Jets locker room last Sunday for electronic listening devices. Amazing how potential cheating follows the Pats everywhere they go.
 
So, ESPN is reporting that the league swept the Jets locker room last Sunday for electronic listening devices. Amazing how potential cheating follows the Pats everywhere they go.
And they keep winning while people obsess about the other stupid shit.
 
And they keep winning while people obsess about the other stupid shit.

If they keep winning because they are cheating, then the winning doesn't count.
 
If they keep winning because they are cheating, then the winning doesn't count.

The cheating, if any, is so minimal.

They have the best head coach of this generation, hands down.

That is why they win.

Belichick just laughs as people spin about thinking he is stealing their shit.
 
The cheating, if any, is so minimal.

They have the best head coach of this generation, hands down.

That is why they win.

Belichick just laughs as people spin about thinking he is stealing their shit.

If they are cheating then it's going to automatically make the coaching look just that much better.

I can do this all day, old man.
 
If they are cheating then it's going to automatically make the coaching look just that much better.

I can do this all day, old man.

And you would continue to be paranoid and just flat out wrong.

Your choice.
 
Damn, Moose...give that horrid outfit back to Irvin. Hurts my eyes.
 
Back
Top Bottom