Week 8 Gameday Chatter Thread | Cowboys vs Seahawks| 11/1/2015

This appears to be the week teams make their move to establish who they are. The Chiefs are doing that, so are the Lions.
 


I guess this is supposed to make us feel better and stuff.
 
This appears to be the week teams make their move to establish who they are. The Chiefs are doing that, so are the Lions.

You say that with us facing the defending NFC champions. Thanks.
 
I wonder sometimes if the NFL outfits British fans themselves in the attire just to show them on TV. Here is a free ticket, wear this.

I refuse to believe there are rabid Lions fans in London who are willing to wear face Lion heads and shit.
 
You say that with us facing the defending NFC champions. Thanks.

Hey, if we can't step forward now, what difference would it make?

I don't give these dorks any excuses. They have lost three games all on their own, ones that could have been won.

If they are just this great team held back by Romo being out, show it.
 
Another week wishing Romo was back....
 
Buddy is coming over with McDonald's breakfast. He's an hour late. WTF
 
Buddy is coming over with McDonald's breakfast. He's an hour late. WTF

It probably took them an hour to get the order right.
 
Speaking of which, texting pet peeve of mine is when people post abbreviations, bastardizations or punctuation marks instead of the actual cuss word. Just cuz you say "That f____n person" or "That piece of $h!7", doesn't mean you're not cussin. You're just a pussy now.
 
Darren Woodson gets inducted into Ring of Honor today.

Automatic loss.
 
Terry picked the Cowboys as his upset special this week. We win.
 
Speaking of which, texting pet peeve of mine is when people post abbreviations, bastardizations or punctuation marks instead of the actual cuss word. Just cuz you say "That f____n person" or "That piece of $h!7", doesn't mean you're not cussin. You're just a pussy now.

Sometimes I forget if fuck is acceptable on this board.
 
Steelers in the bumble bee unis.

Ugh.
 
Sometimes I forget if fuck is acceptable on this board.

It's usually people that think they're so classy and above others. If you really are going to avoid cussing, then use completely different phrasing. "Im infuriated with..." or "I blew a gasket when..." vs "I'm f&@*#n upset with"
 
Just need to beat the Eagles, Bucs and Dolphins and we've still got a shot at winning the division.
 
Back
Top Bottom