Rev Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 25,659 Yesterday at 10:38 AM #13,162 I saw that but decided to let you have the honors.
Genghis Khan The worst version of myself Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 52,011 Yesterday at 10:42 AM #13,163 Cotton said: Click to expand... Yes, Pete Rose is still a piece of shit.
NoDak Hotlinking' sonofabitch Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 27,898 Yesterday at 10:45 AM #13,164 Genghis Khan said: Yes, Pete Rose is still a piece of shit. Click to expand... A piece of shit that should be in the HOF.
Genghis Khan said: Yes, Pete Rose is still a piece of shit. Click to expand... A piece of shit that should be in the HOF.
Genghis Khan The worst version of myself Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 52,011 Yesterday at 5:30 PM #13,165
Rev Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 25,659 Yesterday at 7:49 PM #13,166
Rev Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 25,659 Yesterday at 8:42 PM #13,168
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,217 Yesterday at 8:54 PM #13,169 Rev said: Click to expand... Terrible manager, but he'll be fired tomorrow. As for the team, it was one hell of a run but it's finally time to rebuild.
Rev said: Click to expand... Terrible manager, but he'll be fired tomorrow. As for the team, it was one hell of a run but it's finally time to rebuild.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,477 Today at 4:21 AM #13,170 That's a shame.
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,477 Today at 4:47 AM #13,171