boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Aug 19, 2022 #2,181
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Aug 19, 2022 #2,182
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Aug 23, 2022 #2,183
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,570 Aug 23, 2022 #2,184 they waited this long to realize his # was worthy of retiring?
Texas Ace I'll Never Dream Again Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 28,394 Aug 23, 2022 #2,185 bbgun said: they waited this long to realize his # was worthy of retiring? Click to expand... Maybe there's a court date that week for Snyder?
bbgun said: they waited this long to realize his # was worthy of retiring? Click to expand... Maybe there's a court date that week for Snyder?
Cotton One-armed Knife Sharpener Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 140,836 Aug 23, 2022 #2,186 Texas Ace said: Maybe there's a court date that week for Snyder? Click to expand... 100% plausible.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,570 Aug 23, 2022 #2,187 they couldn't handle it any worse than Sean Taylor's ceremony last year
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Aug 28, 2022 #2,188
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,570 Aug 28, 2022 #2,189 Wow. Makes me wonder about Gallup's prospects.
NoDak Hotlinking' sonofabitch Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 27,928 Aug 28, 2022 #2,190 Yes. Because all ACL's and people are the same.
1bigfan13 Your favorite player's favorite player Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 29,903 Aug 28, 2022 #2,191 The other day I heard someone on TV say Chase Young had a complete reconstruction of the ACL and that's why his rehab is coming along so slowly.
The other day I heard someone on TV say Chase Young had a complete reconstruction of the ACL and that's why his rehab is coming along so slowly.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,570 Aug 28, 2022 #2,192 Good thing no one insinuated that.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Aug 28, 2022 #2,193
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Sep 5, 2022 #2,194
NoDak Hotlinking' sonofabitch Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 27,928 Sep 5, 2022 #2,195 boozeman said: Click to expand... I didn’t even know he retired.
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Sep 6, 2022 #2,196
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Sep 6, 2022 #2,197 Holy shit.
bbgun If you dur me, do I not bleed? Joined Apr 9, 2013 Messages 35,570 Sep 15, 2022 #2,198 a sucker born every minute
boozeman 30 Years And Counting... Staff member Joined Apr 7, 2013 Messages 146,836 Sep 24, 2022 #2,199