LOL @ the Redskins

Their chance of playoffs now is like less than a percent. They will keep marching out Wentz because that was the point of their coach but they shouldn't.
I wish for the Dickskins/Condom-anders to do what they do best- hover around 400-500 every year keeping them way down in the draft order. Wentz is just good enough to pull out 8 wins this year.
 
I wish for the Dickskins/Condom-anders to do what they do best- hover around 400-500 every year keeping them way down in the draft order. Wentz is just good enough to pull out 8 wins this year.

I don't think they're going to get to 8 but 6 is doable, and would be acceptable. Gotta beat the Bears this week though.
 
So did they re-brand ExtremeSkins to Extreme Condoms?
 
So did they re-brand ExtremeSkins to Extreme Condoms?
Since they are fond of weird names, they should rename themselves the Extreme Kitten Mittens.
 
Since they are fond of weird names, they should rename themselves the Extreme Kitten Mittens.
I wonder what ever happened to the Dildo Brigade who lead the charge over there.
 
I wonder what ever happened to the Dildo Brigade who lead the charge over there.
Who, Art? He was brought up on criminal charges of online fraud. Hostile was pissed that he got a harder sentence than Art did.
 
Who, Art? He was brought up on criminal charges of online fraud. Hostile was pissed that he got a harder sentence than Art did.
Wait, what? I thought that Art dude died or some shit.
 
Wait, what? I thought that Art dude died or some shit.
The joke was the "online fraud part", the punchline that should have brought everyone to the joke would be the Hos reference. Cause, you know, they were both online frauds.
 
One owner was told by Snyder directly that he "has dirt on Jerry Jones," a team source told ESPN, though the nature of the information was unclear. Another source confirmed that Snyder has told a confidant that he has "a file" on Jones, the Dallas Cowboys owner who has served as Snyder's friend, mentor and longtime firewall of support.

Anyone else see this?
 
One owner was told by Snyder directly that he "has dirt on Jerry Jones," a team source told ESPN, though the nature of the information was unclear. Another source confirmed that Snyder has told a confidant that he has "a file" on Jones, the Dallas Cowboys owner who has served as Snyder's friend, mentor and longtime firewall of support.

Anyone else see this?
I'm watching ESPN now and they just mentioned this.
 
There's zero chance they'll let him take Jerry down. They're not going to want their cash cow to go away.
 
Back
Top Bottom