Just wait until Rivera comes to his senses and plays Sam Howell.Yep. He’s capable of shitting the bed at the most critical moment of a football game.
Just wait until Rivera comes to his senses and plays Sam Howell.
I mean...I'm no Wentz fan, but is he really saying that the difference between Washington and the rest of the division right now is Jalon Hurts, Daniel Jones, and Cooper Rush?
That doesn't seem accurate.
I mean...I'm no Wentz fan, but is he really saying that the difference between Washington and the rest of the division right now is Jalon Hurts, Daniel Jones, and Cooper Rush?
That doesn't seem accurate.
Rank those 4 QBs. Wentz has really become a mistake prone retard. Anti clutch if you will.
I'd put Wentz ahead of Rush and probably in the same ballpark as Hurts and Jones. Regardless, what I'm saying is that none of the QBs currently playing in the division are particularly great. I don't think it's QB that's separating the teams.