Cowboys trade for Porter Jr.

You'd think after 24 thousand posts or whotnot I'd realize people have no context into what you might have said at lenght in another post or thread.

Yeah, I definitely think Dallas's #2 need was an elite CB, and with one landing in their laps of course they've gotta go get him.

Of course the #1 need was pass rush, as always.

But the run yardage numbers and lack of impact plays and turnovers tell us, that key as that CB was, the team is more than one player away from being what I'd comfortably call Superbowl-caliber.
But isn’t that the realization almost every year?

And therein lies the problem.
 
Yeah, I'm sure we'll get a player as good as Porter Jr with that 3rd round comp if we let him leave.
We got Barham at 92, but yeah, you are correct.

This comes down to the cap, and they can't pay Dak, CeeDee, Quinnen, Pickens, Smith, Bland, and Porter. And Hell, Guyton's going to fuck around and become an upper tier salary as well.

Bland just fing has to go, period. He's the Osa of the secondary.
 
We got Barham at 92, but yeah, you are correct.

This comes down to the cap, and they can't pay Dak, CeeDee, Quinnen, Pickens, Smith, Bland, and Porter. And Hell, Guyton's going to fuck around and become an upper tier salary as well.

Bland just fing has to go, period. He's the Osa of the secondary.
Yeah, if he's not ball hawking INT's he's a barely above average player.
 
Back
Top Bottom