Cowboys trade for Porter Jr.

I just want to prop the Cowboys media team for managing to not put this PC on Youtube.
 
He was going through walkthroughs on like Monday or something, he didn't do much in TC though so who knows.

Yeah, I mean I'd be worried if he was coming out cold off the couch. But I guess you never really know until Parker puts eyes on him.
 
I'd be shocked if he didn't play for what it's worth, he was expected to play tonight with Pittsburgh until he started complaining about his back again, and given the fact that this very well might be just a one year rental, they'll want him out there ASAP.
 
Also, sounds like he has a connection with Parker from the Combine, so the familiarity is there, so that's good.
 
I'd be shocked if he didn't play for what it's worth, he was expected to play tonight with Pittsburgh until he started complaining about his back again, and given the fact that this very well might be just a one year rental, they'll want him out there ASAP.

Yeah I mean I'd be very disappointed if he isn't out there against the Texans. First, he is just a one year rental right now like you mentioned. And second, our need at corner from a roster perspective might not be any greater than it is right this second. As guys get healthy it becomes less of a need. But right now we don't know if Revel can go. Durant is out. So honestly, our need might not ever be bigger than it is for this game. Otherwise you may be talking about trotting Speed and Carson out there if Revel isn't ready.

As the season goes on Moore could possibly come back, Durant will come back, Revel should get healthy. So it would be a little different if all those guys were healthy but they aren't.
 
Probably $25M+. The good news is that he'll be motivated to play well this year in order to get paid by us or some other team.
I thought I heard he turned down $28m from the Steelers, which says he wants $30m.
 
Back
Top Bottom