Chocolate Lab
Sluggard
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2014
- Messages
- 35,383
Was that a strike game?jeez, I have no recollection of this at all
Was that a strike game?jeez, I have no recollection of this at all
nopeWas that a strike game?
jeez, I have no recollection of this at all
I loved the scab players. They were more exciting/explosive than our regular squad.1987 was a bad year.
Kevin Sweeney 4L!I loved the scab players. They were more exciting/explosive than our regular squad.

hey, he didn't lose that Redskins gameKevin Sweeney 4L!![]()
I'm still looking for that 88 game at the Giants when Sweeney came in and converted something like 6 4th downs, but they still lost. IIRC Landry was so impressed by him that he started him against the Vikings the following week and the Cowboys got crushed.hey, he didn't lose that Redskins game

Would depend on the concussions. He had a propensity for them, and collisions today are a lot faster.Roger would be fucking over the top amazing in today's game.
QBs are so much more protected now, though. No way Brady plays to 45 in Roger's day.Would depend on the concussions. He had a propensity for them, and collisions today are a lot faster.
That aside, he was a great leader. Charismatic, athletic, prideful. Really understood how to manage the clock. Something only a few QBs seem to grasp today

You take that shit back right now.Captured the hearts of Americans. Roger Staubach was the original Brett Favre
![]()