Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

:lol I forgot Hambrick didn't score on the Dookie Stick run.
 
Remember when the team had its own cable channel in the mid 00's?
 


KMart TD return with a crushing block by Ike Holt


I was only 11 and yet I remember that play like it was yesterday.

We secured a playoff spot with that punt return.

I remember my uncle hugging my old man and saying "we're going back to the playoffs!".

Those are the moments that stick with you forever.
 
I was only 11 and yet I remember that play like it was yesterday.

We secured a playoff spot with that punt return.

I remember my uncle hugging my old man and saying "we're going back to the playoffs!".

Those are the moments that stick with you forever.


Me too. What a great moment that was.
 
I was only 11 and yet I remember that play like it was yesterday.

We secured a playoff spot with that punt return.

I remember my uncle hugging my old man and saying "we're going back to the playoffs!".

Those are the moments that stick with you forever.
Physically straight up beating that all-timer DL was just unreal.

I remember feeling in shock that we actually did it.

The great Jerome Brown was still alive that year, and it didn’t matter
 
Physically straight up beating that all-timer DL was just unreal.

I remember feeling in shock that we actually did it.

The great Jerome Brown was still alive that year, and it didn’t matter
Damn, did y'all break potted plants when all this shit went down?

I just remember that era of getting a combination of stoned and/or drunk, taking a nap during halftime and rousing around halfway through the third quarter, game in hand. Then watching us just wear opponents out.

There was a method to games when we won.
 
Damn, did y'all break potted plants when all this shit went down?

I just remember that era of getting a combination of stoned and/or drunk, taking a nap during halftime and rousing around halfway through the third quarter, game in hand. Then watching us just wear opponents out.

There was a method to games when we won.
Not at that point it wasn’t. We were still getting better,a den that team fucked us up bad, 24-0 earlier in the year.

This game was the turning point. Still lost to Detroit to end the year and the Giants pretty bad before this game, but this game showed we were intact and tough, and only a pass rusher away.
 
I actually prefer Charles Woodson over Deion.
giphy.gif
 
Back
Top Bottom