I forgot Hambrick didn't score on the Dookie Stick run.I know this isn't a moment from the glory days, but I'll be damned if this isn't a classic memory for everyone who witnessed it.
Gents, I present to you, THE DOOKIE STICK:
KMart TD return with a crushing block by Ike Holt
I was only 11 and yet I remember that play like it was yesterday.
We secured a playoff spot with that punt return.
I remember my uncle hugging my old man and saying "we're going back to the playoffs!".
Those are the moments that stick with you forever.
I was a little past 11, but yes, ‘‘twas greatness.

That was the slowest breakaway I ever saw.
Physically straight up beating that all-timer DL was just unreal.I was only 11 and yet I remember that play like it was yesterday.
We secured a playoff spot with that punt return.
I remember my uncle hugging my old man and saying "we're going back to the playoffs!".
Those are the moments that stick with you forever.
Damn, did y'all break potted plants when all this shit went down?Physically straight up beating that all-timer DL was just unreal.
I remember feeling in shock that we actually did it.
The great Jerome Brown was still alive that year, and it didn’t matter
The dude was an underrated player, period. He had two 50 plus reception seasons with the Seahawks until he came back after farting around with the Eagles.KMart was fearless. 160 pounds soaking wet…and he takes it straight up the middle. Just friggin incredible. I miss that dude.
Totally thought he scored. Mandela Effect.I forgot Hambrick didn't score on the Dookie Stick run.
Not at that point it wasn’t. We were still getting better,a den that team fucked us up bad, 24-0 earlier in the year.Damn, did y'all break potted plants when all this shit went down?
I just remember that era of getting a combination of stoned and/or drunk, taking a nap during halftime and rousing around halfway through the third quarter, game in hand. Then watching us just wear opponents out.
There was a method to games when we won.
I actually prefer Charles Woodson over Deion.Best CB ever, and I don't think it's close.
And probably the best PR ever.
I actually prefer Charles Woodson over Deion.
I actually prefer Charles Woodson over Deion.