- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 140,836
No shit.Your lucky he didnt offer you something else.

No shit.Your lucky he didnt offer you something else.

Nah, man, Deion was a once in a lifetime talent. He would have been elite even today.Part of what made Deion so special was how low the athletic floor was 30 years ago relative to today.
I think if Deion had been drafted in 2020 he'd still be great, but the difference between him and the players around him would not be so stark.
Too many good athletes out there today and pass offenses are WAY better than they were even ten years ago.
The defensive game plan of "Deion, you take out __" simply would not work (if it ever consistently did).
Definitely elite, but the difference would not be so noticeable.Nah, man, Deion was a once in a lifetime talent. He would have been elite even today.
God damn you, your edit beat me. I 100% had a plan of saying that since we have a trans cheerleader, might as well have a trans player.Eh, he might have trouble with Tyreek Hill's speed like everyone else, but he would blanket Justin Jefferson like he did everyone else back then.

But, anyway, this is 100% correct.Eh, he might have trouble with Tyreek Hill's speed like everyone else, but he would blanket Justin Jefferson like he did everyone else back then.
Who are you, iambbgun?
I was able to hit the back button and find it.Who are you, iambbgun?

hes on plain with Parsons. A singular talent.Part of what made Deion so special was how low the athletic floor was 30 years ago relative to today.
I think if Deion had been drafted in 2020 he'd still be great, but the difference between him and the players around him would not be so stark.
Too many good athletes out there today and pass offenses are WAY better than they were even ten years ago.
The defensive game plan of "Deion, you take out __" simply would not work (if it ever consistently did).
I will wait until about season 5 before I declare Parsons on the level of a Deion. A truly great career is not judged on a single year. Just like Diggs. We need to hang tight on anointing him, too.hes on plain with Parsons. A singular talent.
I think it might have been. Either that or the old DMN board where I had Everson Walls steal my "I see dead people" Billy Cundiff joke.The Ranch board?
Hmmm.the old DMN board where I had Everson Walls steal my "I see dead people" Billy Cundiff joke.