Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

Now, to get this thread back on track. Some good shit in here. Even has a Rocket Ismail sighting.

I don't necessarily agree with the order. I think I would have Dorsett's 99 yard run as #1.

 
Since you all want to see an ass-whipping, here is the 1992 squad kicking the Seahawks' ass:



The cool one about this one is that it comes equipped with commercials.

There is even a campaign ad for Ross Perot.
 
Last edited:
By the way, to save everyone clicks, this article is clickbait.

Basically mentioning the fact that Dak will pass Staubach in yards passing this season, and then basically saying, "Does this mean Dak is better than Roger? No, probably not, just that the league has changed." :picard
 
Now, to get this thread back on track. Some good shit in here. Even has a Rocket Ismail sighting.

I don't necessarily agree with the order. I think I would have Dorsett's 99 yard run as #1.


Now as far as plays I have zero recollection of, #16 Dorsett has a 91 yard TD catch.
 
White's last TD to Pearson in the 1980 playoff game @ Atlanta should've made the list.
 
  • Props
Reactions: p1_
Jim Jeffcoat's pick six to win the NFCE in '85 is another candidate
 
True.

What about this?



:dunce


I know it's a thing to poke fun at overrated moments and the dire years under Campo, but this was a pretty remarkable piece of athleticism.
 
I know it's a thing to poke fun at overrated moments and the dire years under Campo, but this was a pretty remarkable piece of athleticism.
That play and Antonio Bryant's game winning TD vs the Panthers in 2002 are my most memorable positive moments of the Campo era.
 
That play and Antonio Bryant's game winning TD vs the Panthers in 2002 are my most memorable positive moments of the Campo era.

GLBOW27VYPWJ3GONKTANF4GWW4.jpg
 
Emmitt breaking the record was memorable. But it came on such an unremarkable run.

IIRC, he stumbled through the middle on a 3-5 yard gain for the record. I don't even remember the opponent or if we won the game.
 
Back
Top Bottom