Cowboys Nostalgia Thread



Bryant was literally feast or famine.

Good for those individual moments.
 
What I remember about that 96 game was how good all of our stars played, but in particular, Irvin.

You could tell that game had been circled on his calendar for quite some time.
 
What I remember about that 96 game was how good all of our stars played, but in particular, Irvin.

You could tell that game had been circled on his calendar for quite some time.
Yeah, they came out with their hair on fire to prove a point to Jimmy.
 
Marino vs Aikman, talk about an all-time matchup.
 
My mom took me to sports bars to watch Cowboys games when I was like 8, how do you like them apples?

My mom did too. Actually she was the Cowboys fan. My dad has never been particularly into sports. When I was left with no options I'd try to find the game on the radio.
 


Good blood and guts win. Those kind that you could pass out at halftime and wake up midway through the 3rd quarter and everything was still under control.
 
Damn, a safety on the first snap of the game? Then a Garrett sighting. What a disaster of a start.
 
Slapped a kid for fucking with him while he was driving and trying to pass him.
Kid needed a slapping.

People would like to file the slap as a misdemeanor citing "two wrongs", but that's ludicrous. Society has become way too woke for it's own good.
 
Back
Top Bottom