Cowboys Nostalgia Thread

Speaking of Troy, that mofo has kept his shit tight.
 
I do think he could be an Elway here in the right environment.

Wait, Horse Teef kinda sucked.
especially at finding a gd quarterback. WTF is up with that?
 
Speaking of Troy, that mofo has kept his shit tight.

Michael Irvin too.

In fact, all of the triplets have kept themselves in good shape as they've aged.
 
  • Props
Reactions: p1_
Fox was toying with that new camera for the first time in that game and they sure chose the best time to do that because that throw to Harper from that rear camera just looks unreal.
 


:lol :lol

I have no idea why anybody would archive and then upload this game, but I went to this game and have a really funny story about it.

I don't think it would translate well to text so maybe I'll finally make use of the DCC podcast channel and tell my story there.
 
Back
Top Bottom