- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 140,687
Just making a dumb joke.I think you missed something.
Just making a dumb joke.I think you missed something.
Yes. I am confused also.I think you missed something.
TROY WAS THE ONE IN THE PICTURE!Yes. I am confused also.
I do think he could be an Elway here in the right environment.Speaking of Troy, that mofo has kept his shit tight.
especially at finding a gd quarterback. WTF is up with that?I do think he could be an Elway here in the right environment.
Wait, Horse Teef kinda sucked.
Well, he got Manningespecially at finding a gd quarterback. WTF is up with that?
Not real hard to identify and sign an all timer.Well, he got Manning
No shit. He didn’t do squat after Manning retired. Failed several times.Not real hard to identify and sign an all timer.
Speaking of Troy, that mofo has kept his shit tight.
He looks like he could still suit up, ala Brady.God I miss Aikman. Hard to believe that a HOFer could actually be underrated, but he is.