Genghis Khan
The worst version of myself
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 52,284
and Deion
Good Lord, I forgot about that.
There's an alternate universe where things are even worse.
and Deion
I agree. Was pointing out that Schotty shat the bed on that as well.And, he should. That's the way normal teams operate. The problem is, Jerry picked Shotty to start the downhill shitroll.
Since Jerry needed a new palace.
On that third and 21, his defensive call was some kind of midrange prevent? What the hell was that? Man on the outside, middle zone -some weird cushion defense at the sticks that I don't understand. Also Bland fell down playing the man on the outside I think, he also fell down on the long pass. Then he dropped a sure interception, which probably didn't matter because he would've fell down again. Also the penalties on defense are atrocious. Cost us the game early, I believe.
Yeah, that play design just baffles me.
It's like some bastardized Cover 4 but not a total Cover 4 but whatever the hell it was, it was one of the worst designed plays he could have called for in that scenario.
It gave the Bucs EXACTLY the look they needed to convert. What's worse, it made the job of an UDFA QB incredibly easy because it gave him next to no information to have to process (which is the exact opposite of what you want facing an experienced passer) because all he had to do was sit and wait until one his targets got to his spot.
It's the most blatant example in this early season of just how clueless Christian Parker is.
Good Lord, I forgot about that.
There's an alternate universe where things are even worse.
If we had real coaching, these personnel moves would make Jerry look like a genius.View attachment 699144
Ravi, you can't be serious.
Speaking of which, Jane Slater talked to Jerry after the game and he reiterated that they could very well be in the market to make further improvements.
This fucking buffoon is going to throw away all of our draft capital trying to patch the Titanic when what he really should be doing is looking to replace and improve the coaching.
That is exactly what it looks like.Because schematically he looks like he has no clue what the fuck is going on around him.
Yeah, and if I had shorts arms and were 50 feet tall I would be a T-Rex.If we had real coaching, these personnel moves would make Jerry look like a genius.
If we had real coaching, these personnel moves would make Jerry look like a genius.
What an awful fucking player.
In a season full of injuries, this guy stays healthy.
![]()
I hate to take focus away from how bad the coaching has been, but Bland had an all time bad game last night. He's killing us. Time to move on.
I hate to take focus away from how bad the coaching has been, but Bland had an all time bad game last night. He's killing us. Time to move on.
Given how often he's lost his footing the last 2 seasons, I think this is a very real possibility.Oof that's rough. He fell down enough and was out of position enough that I don't think it's a cleat issue, it's a "I don't have enough strength in my foot because I've had too much surgery on it" issue. He may be out of the game entirely in a year.