- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 140,944
I want the first part of that video to be real so damn bad.
He definitely won't be as patient. He doesn't have the personal history and love that he had for Family Portrait Boy.The only hope is that they either crater or Jerry isn't as patient because he doesn't have as much history with Schottenheimer as he did with Garrett.
Dak's performance yesterday was an anomaly, traditionally he beats most blitzes.
What hurt most was staying cold on the sidelines while the defense let Tampa eat almost the entire the clock with no turnovers.
THAT's what's really coming, TOP ball vs our inept defense. Fucking a-hole John Harbaugh showed everyone the blueprint in game one.
And that pathetic record would only land us one high 2nd round pick.I'm always happy to make the playoffs. I hope we do.
But you're right we won't be 2-15 or anywhere close.
Its only an option of GB is as wellAnd that pathetic record would only land us one high 2nd round pick.
Tanking isn't even an option
Bowles not kicking the FG was historically awful, but let's not pretend the decision to go for two there isn't running neck and neck with Bowles decision.
And that pathetic record would only land us one high 2nd round pick.
Tanking isn't even an option
That offensive cratering was absolutely not on Dak. Like you said, he normally makes teams pay for blitzing him. So, two things are to blame. The schedule, and our retarded HC.Dak's performance yesterday was an anomaly, traditionally he beats most blitzes.
Dak wasn't good in this game but that last INT wasn't remotely his fault.
Oh, I agree that Bowles' decision was worse. Don't get me wrong. That's a coaching decision a gimp coach in peewee football could make. I was just saying going for 2 was damn near as bad. Basically, we are saying the same thing, so I'll shut up now.Both were dumb.
I'm just saying Bowles ends the game by kicking a FG there to change it to a 3 score game with 8 minutes left.
On the other hand even though we missed the 2 point conversion we still had a realistic shot.
That's the difference in the two decisions and it's why I think Bowles' decision was worse. I agree both were dumb.
He definitely won't be as patient. He doesn't have the personal history and love that he had for Family Portrait Boy.
Only question is, does he actually try to hire the best coach, or someone he and Dak are comfortable with? We know the answer.
I can do this all fucking day you retards.
I say if we go like 7-10, he's gone. I still think there's an excellent chance Jerry got the first time, happy-to-be-here coach to sign a cheap deal, maybe even with outs.I'm talking about it in the context of getting rid of him after this season though. I'd be shocked if that happened, but we're at a point now that any additional year given to Schottenheimer is just a complete disaster, might as well not even play the season.
He's obviously not going to get a decade here, or even a 4th year if he starts off with three straight non-playoff seasons, but I think he's at least 75% to be back next year unless things crater at like 5-12.
Do what, make a fool of yourself?
Bowles not kicking the FG was historically awful, but let's not pretend the decision to go for two there isn't running neck and neck with Bowles decision.
Since Jerry needed a new palace.Just a reminder that we haven't had a legitimate HC search in basically 20 years.