- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 146,859
Every tackle seems that way. Everything is so hard.Ezeiruaku can’t get the sack on a clear shot?
Every tackle seems that way. Everything is so hard.Ezeiruaku can’t get the sack on a clear shot?
Knowing how Jerry handles HC searches I'd take Zimmer as our god damn HC right now.
Knowing how Jerry handles HC searches I'd take Zimmer as our god damn HC right now.
And a great OL.We should fire everyone. HC got punked by a rookie undrafted FA at home. Not only that but Dak does this every single year. Dude has a deer in headlights look with two Probowl WRS.
They don’t practice and weren’t ready for the season. No one wants to hit.Every tackle seems that way. Everything is so hard.
Seriously, that would be the play. Hire the best HC-DC possible, then if you have to keep someone Dak knows, maybe you get Adams to stay with playcalling duties.I think a great DC as HC like Flores, then as good of an OC as you can find might be the move.
at me for even thinking this could happen.Kind of how we felt on December 15th, 2013Yeah, I’d fire the head coach tomorrow for this outing.
some really weak throws floating backwards, they need to put a stop to that shit. Definitely cost a 1st down if not TD to CeeDee.We should fire everyone. HC got punked by a rookie undrafted FA at home. Not only that but Dak does this every single year. Dude has a deer in headlights look with two Probowl WRS.
Prob smells like Johnny BlueJerry looks like he just threw up.
they're building something!I gotta tell you, I toured the practice facility when I was there in Dallas.
Foosball table in the training room, basketball net in the film room. “We want competition everywhere.” They said they play video games against each other.
They aren’t serious about football.