2026 Season | Week 5 | Gameday Chatter Thread | Bucs @ Cowboys | 10/08/2026

I think a great DC as HC like Flores, then as good of an OC as you can find might be the move.
Seriously, that would be the play. Hire the best HC-DC possible, then if you have to keep someone Dak knows, maybe you get Adams to stay with playcalling duties.

But :laff at me for even thinking this could happen.
 
We should fire everyone. HC got punked by a rookie undrafted FA at home. Not only that but Dak does this every single year. Dude has a deer in headlights look with two Probowl WRS.
some really weak throws floating backwards, they need to put a stop to that shit. Definitely cost a 1st down if not TD to CeeDee.
 
I gotta tell you, I toured the practice facility when I was there in Dallas.

Foosball table in the training room, basketball net in the film room. “We want competition everywhere.” They said they play video games against each other.

They aren’t serious about football.
they're building something!
 
Back
Top Bottom