He’s far worseAnybody want to tell me this piece of shit isn't another Garrett?
It's a day that ends in y...Revel hurt
ery.damn.time3rd and fuckin 21 ???
If we lose this game, you cannot justify holding on to Christian Parker.
I'd like to get rid of the entire staff but I know we won't, so the best we can hope for right now is Parker.
Bring in Zimmer to run a solid if not spectacular defense for the rest of the year, then react accordingly at season's end depending on how the season ends.
But after this? You cannot hold on to Parker if you're serious about having any ty or wv of success this season.
We should fire everyone. HC got punked by a rookie undrafted FA at home. Not only that but Dak does this every single year. Dude has a deer in headlights look with two Probowl WRS.If we lose this game, you cannot justify holding on to Christian Parker.
I'd like to get rid of the entire staff but I know we won't, so the best we can hope for right now is Parker.
Bring in Zimmer to run a solid if not spectacular defense for the rest of the year, then react accordingly at season's end depending on how the season ends.
But after this? You cannot hold on to Parker if you're serious about having any ty or wv of success this season.
I was thinking the same thingThis team would go hide behind the chainsaws.
3rd
and
21