He was very tough on Schotty last night, and it's rare for a newly retired coach to slam another coach. There's usually more deference there. Rex Ryan slammed them too, but he's been retired for years.Huh?
Yeah, I've seen that being floated around as well.
Yesterday's poor coaching was so egregious that a potential coaching change is already gaining momentum in the media.
Dak calling out the playcalling a bit here.
He was very tough on Schotty last night, and it's rare for a newly retired coach to slam another coach. There's usually more deference there. Rex Ryan slammed them too, but he's been retired for years.
They also said this morning (I didn't listen to the PC) that they asked him why they didn't run, and he said they couldn't because they didn't have a time out. The media had to correct him that yes they did.Dak calling out the playcalling a bit here.
Amen. I saw a time or two last night where he started to rush, saw it was a run play, and then basically just stood there and watched.Not that I ever expected much from Von Miller but the young guys (EZ and Lawrence) are creating pressure far more often than he is and I think it's time to consider cutting him or significantly reducing his reps.
I honestly would rather play Houston over Miller at this point and think he should only be playing 5-7 snaps a game at most.
Some things to build on from yesterday defensively. Barham for sure, and Quinnen and Kenny Clark had better games.After sleeping on it, I feel better about this team. Still pissed about the last 30 seconds of the game.
Yes Schotty was incompetent and is ultimately responsible for the loss.
I was asking too much of Dak. In my mind, we’re paying him Mahomes money and Mahomes wouldn’t let that shit happen no matter what the coach was doing. Instead of dilly dicking around, he would have called the timeout earlier, IMO. He also would not have thrown the ball out of bounds as soon as his back foot hit the ground. He would have at least thrown to the pylon and gave an open Pickens a chance.
Maybe I’m wrong on this but I think he’s been in the league long enough to make an executive decision.
he's getting destroyed in the commentsGFY, "Babe".
NFL loves scripted games….its no better than the WWE….they sure went to Rio and put on a show …. Just saying …The NFL loves its dramatic endings.
That was one of the last reasons we lost, but there definitely shouldn't have been any time left if this wasn't "sports entertainment".
You Steele critics better get on your knees and pray for his forgiveness.
You Steele critics better get on your knees and pray for his forgiveness.
I'm still haunted by that Atlanta game in 1990.I don't need to be an expert to know that he sucked as a player.
I'm still haunted by that Atlanta game in 1990.