Cujo
Don't be afraid, ever, because this is just a ride
- Joined
- Apr 7, 2013
- Messages
- 10,419
But it doesn’t change UT’s issue that Sark isn’t a big game coach.@Texas Ace
You'll still make the playoffs and OU will still finish maybe..500 and wanting everyone fired...
All day I was thinking how much better coached OU's defense is than the Cowboys'...BOOMER!!!!

@Texas Ace
You'll still make the playoffs and OU will still finish maybe..500 and wanting everyone fired...
All day I was thinking how much better coached OU's defense is than the Cowboys'...![]()
But it doesn’t change UT’s issue that Sark isn’t a big game coach.
You can admit how good it felt.For 1 day a year im a Sooner fan. That was fun.
Now I need to take a shower and get back to being respectable.
Its so damn fun. Even the wife got in on it. My hatred of everything longhorn has evidently rubbed off on her.You can admit how good it felt