2026 College Football Chatter

He really does look super uncomposed out there.
He's as bad as you'll ever see at this level. Firable offense to leave him out there... unless you literally aren't allowed to pull him somehow.
 
I hate that call down near the goal line.

Just absolutely hate it.
 
What a horrific throw and decision by Manning.

Just awful.
 
:ez
 
And there goes a great throw.

Steve Sarkisian is holding this offense back.

This is the second offense in 3 years that's loaded with talent but labors every game to score.

He either needs to give up the offense or hit the road.

I'm over him.
 
That's got to be grounding as that ball didn't come anywhere near the line of scrimmage or a pass catcher.
 
What have I done to be cursed to with both my Pro and College football teams being so poorly coached?

:doh
 
I think we're gonna lose this one after that missed kick.
 
:skurred
 
I don't think Sarkisian has ever heard of a slant.

And no matter how much pressure the defense is calling, all he knows to do is either still call long developing routes or those stupid horizontal passes behind the LOS that never go anywhere.

He's the reason we're going to lose this game.
 
Josh Allen "hero ball" backfires

They bring a 7 man rush and every player is running down the field.

If Coleman runs a slant there, it's an easy 20 yard gain and an easy throw for Manning.
 
2 inexcusable losses in 3 days and both due to awful coaching.

I know they're not gonna fire Sark when they're 4-1, but man how I wish they'd hand the team over to Muschamp.
 
That should knock the longhorns out of the college playoffs.
 



Evidently they need to come down even harder on this stuff.
 
Back
Top Bottom