bbgun
If you dur me, do I not bleed?
- Joined
- Apr 9, 2013
- Messages
- 35,573
I'd do the trade then trade down from 2 with a team that loved Sanders. There's gotta be at least one retarded QB needy team in love with him.
If it meant tying ourselves to Sanders’ kid, no way.
It's fucking dumb. What are they going to eliminate next? Spiking the ball?What the fuck is a nose wipe gesture and what does it suggest? Coke?![]()
It's fucking dumb. What are they going to eliminate next? Spiking the ball?
What the fuck is a nose wipe gesture and what does it suggest? Coke?![]()
A reverse dirty sanchez.I always thought it was a sexual reference. You know how children do the thing with their fingers after fingering...
Skill should have been "skill"
These things are for the sub-second round talents, bro.I want to say that's the B team skill guys but your WR2 is in that group. And maybe WR3.
Also where the hell is Mingo?
These things are for the sub-second round talents, bro.
A self-inflicted dirty sanchez doesn't seem like it would be a great celebration, but it works.A reverse dirty sanchez.
Yes. It’s too similar to the old lawn dart (Jarts) of the 70s and 80s.It's fucking dumb. What are they going to eliminate next? Spiking the ball?
These things are for the sub-second round talents, bro.
Right, this guy is playing the coveted "you had a second round grade on me 3 years ago, bro" card.These things are for the sub-second round talents, bro.