2025 Random Cowboys Stuff Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'd do the trade then trade down from 2 with a team that loved Sanders. There's gotta be at least one retarded QB needy team in love with him.

If it were me I'd actually tank for Manning and completely pass up QB's this year, unless Dart fell to our Cleveland pick in the 2nd, then I'd consider it.
 
If it meant tying ourselves to Sanders’ kid, no way.

Then we get a HC as well and don't have to search when Shit fails. Plus we win the Rooney Rule.
 
And yet they never banned the jaylon swipe.
 
I want to say that's the B team skill guys but your WR2 is in that group. And maybe WR3.

Also where the hell is Mingo?
These things are for the sub-second round talents, bro.
 
It's fucking dumb. What are they going to eliminate next? Spiking the ball?
Yes. It’s too similar to the old lawn dart (Jarts) of the 70s and 80s.

<I know someone who still has a set>
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom