Chocolate Lab
Sluggard
- Joined
- Oct 2, 2014
- Messages
- 35,517
College kids: "Who's Jerry Rice?"
Pretty muchCollege kids: "Who's Jerry Rice?"
Hell, they wouldn't even know who Megatron is.College kids: "Who's Jerry Rice?"
Who’s this slack jawed faggot? Let’s say we did make this trade. Anyone excited with the 2 pick being Sanders?
I'd do it for Newsome, 2nd overall and their 2nd.
The problem would be that I'm sure the plan would be to replace him with someone like Ewers.
Baloney. We're stuck with Dak and you know it.
Yea, there's almost no chance this nonsense happens.
Absolutely. Would be a great opportunity.I'd do it in a nanosecond though.

If it meant tying ourselves to Sanders’ kid, no way.I'd do it in a nanosecond though.
I'd do the trade then trade down from 2 with a team that loved Sanders. There's gotta be at least one retarded QB needy team in love with him.If it meant tying ourselves to Sanders’ kid, no way.