2015 Season | Week 10 Gameday Chatter | Dallas at Tampa Bay | 11/15/2015

I haven't had this kind of liberation since the Campo days.

Fuck it, I can do other shit on Sundays.

This is gonna be weird.
 
And oh yeah, fuck Jimmy Johnson.

He's apologizing for the offensive ineptitude and claiming they just needed a defensive stop/

Fuck you, Jimmy.
 
And oh yeah, fuck Jimmy Johnson.

He's apologizing for the offensive ineptitude and claiming they just needed a defensive stop/

Fuck you, Jimmy.

I guess 59 minutes of defensive stops wasn't enough for him. :shrug
 
Eagles fucked our 2015

Nope....I'm not going to put that on them.

Garrett and his cronies are responsible for this debacle.

There are 20 other coaches in this league that would have found a way to at least squeak out 1 win.
 
Here's a better way of looking at it.

How many more games would Dallas have won if it weren't led by Jerruh and Garrett?

I think you can take Jones out of the equation. He may be involved with the team a lot but I can't see him making game plans and scheming personnel sets. Etc.
 
With our top 5 draft I'm leaning towards offense with the pick.

Paxton Lynch
Ezekial Elliot
Laquon Treadwell

That's my short list.
 
Nice catch and run by Tye. I thought he scored.
 
TD Giants! :towel

Dwayne Harris with a great catch.
 
With our top 5 draft I'm leaning towards offense with the pick.

Paxton Lynch
Ezekial Elliot
Laquon Treadwell

That's my short list.

No thanks to Elliot. Drafting an RB in the top 5 is a terrible idea unless they're a Adrian Peterson or Todd Gurley level prospect. Fournette might be that type of guy in 2017, but Elliot is nowhere near that level.
 
One way of looking at it is Dallas has lost these games by a small margin. I wonder how much more Dallas would have scored in these games with Romo at the helm?

But what does that tell you? We probably would have won most of those games with Romo. That tells me that the coaches can't coach their way out of a paper bag if they don't have Romo bailing them out.

0-7? Are you shitting me? That's unfathomable.
 
I think you can take Jones out of the equation. He may be involved with the team a lot but I can't see him making game plans and scheming personnel sets. Etc.

Who hired Garrett and stuck with him after years of mediocrity?
 
 
 
It's pretty clear that the Packers game was an anomaly. Peyton benefited from getting an extra week's rest and as expected he has played progressively worse since then.

I laughed at all the Manning kiss-ups in the media who held up that performance against GB as if it was proof that Manning still has it and can turn it on when needed.
 
It's pretty clear that the Packers game was an anomaly. Peyton benefited from getting an extra week's rest and as expected he has played progressively worse since then.

I laughed at all the Manning kiss-ups in the media who held up that performance against GB as if it was proof that Manning still has it and can turn it on when needed.

I thought he and the Broncos would fade down the stretch like last year. But this implosion is a little earlier and over the top than I expected.
 
How the hell is that considered a TD catch. That had better not be a catch.
 
Back
Top Bottom