And oh yeah, fuck Jimmy Johnson.
He's apologizing for the offensive ineptitude and claiming they just needed a defensive stop/
Fuck you, Jimmy.

Eagles fucked our 2015
Here's a better way of looking at it.
How many more games would Dallas have won if it weren't led by Jerruh and Garrett?
With our top 5 draft I'm leaning towards offense with the pick.
Paxton Lynch
Ezekial Elliot
Laquon Treadwell
That's my short list.
One way of looking at it is Dallas has lost these games by a small margin. I wonder how much more Dallas would have scored in these games with Romo at the helm?
I think you can take Jones out of the equation. He may be involved with the team a lot but I can't see him making game plans and scheming personnel sets. Etc.
It's pretty clear that the Packers game was an anomaly. Peyton benefited from getting an extra week's rest and as expected he has played progressively worse since then.
I laughed at all the Manning kiss-ups in the media who held up that performance against GB as if it was proof that Manning still has it and can turn it on when needed.