Zack Martin To Holdout?

ZeroClub

UFA
I'm just glad it didn't turn into one of those pissing contests where both sides get angry and people cease to think rationally.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm just glad it didn't turn into one of those pissing contests where both sides get angry and people cease to think rationally.
these things have a more benign nature.

Player sits, Jerry barks, Josh Ball plays guard, Jerry bends over.

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
Parsons is about to get his , and it will be rich.

I'm guessing that Parsons won't try to squeeze every dime out of the cap and probably won't hold out when he's under contract either.

• Props
Reactions: p1_

Genghis Khan

The worst version of myself
It is minor in terms of our ability to get the other things done and shows grace to an all timer.

I don't know if it's minor. It just took away 6 or 8 million or whatever it is in cap space with no mitigation.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
I don't know if it's minor. It just took away 6 or 8 million or whatever it is in cap space with no mitigation.
They can move money around to sign what they want.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member
How come no one was saying this when TO did it?
I honestly don't remember my reaction to it at the time.

TO was more volatile, though. I think there may have been a lot of love/hate with the guy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I honestly don't remember my reaction to it at the time.

TO was more volatile, though. I think there may have been a lot of love/hate with the guy.
TO was a merc type FA. Zack is home grown, a career Cowboy.

p1_

DCC 4Life
I'm guessing that Parsons won't try to squeeze every dime out of the cap and probably won't hold out when he's under contract either.
Im very curious to see what the numbers will be, even though we can reasonably discern the dollar range at today's dollars. How will all that money impact Parsons down to earth demeanor?

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
Im very curious to see what the numbers will be, even though we can reasonably discern the dollar range at today's dollars. How will all that money impact Parsons down to earth demeanor?
Parsons has essentially commented that he would play football for free because he loves playing and being the best. Sure he will get paid but he is a different personality whose priority does not seem to be money.

Top Bottom