Zack Martin To Holdout?

Texas Ace

Teh Acester

Just pay him.

He's the best guard in the NFL and one of the greatest players in franchise history with plenty left in the tank.

He deserves the money so just give it to him.

Cowboysrock55

Super Moderator
Staff member
He needs an extension anyway. This is like the last year before his cap hit jumps to something unreasonable. This is also the problem when you give a guy a big bonus. He makes shit this year but his cap hit is still over 10 mil.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
All kidding aside, the FA list for next season seems long with Diggs, Gilmore, Tyron Smith, Biadasz, Kearse, Armstrong, Fowler and Hooker.

But only Diggs and Biadasz are must haves or almost must haves. Gilmore might not be worth another year at a high price, Smith can just go, Kearse is okay but we have enough safeties (same for Hooker), Fowler is a spare. The sooner Armstrong is off the team, the better we will be.

Chocolate Lab

Mere Commoner
Plus CeeDee and Micah the next year.

Hard choice, but I think we should let Diggs go. Not that I want him to go, but of the few who will get really big contracts, he's the one I'd et go. And I'm not even in the DCC I Hate Corners Club.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
Meh, he doesn't need camp anyway, I'm sure they'll extend him sometime soon since they kinda have to anyway.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
All kidding aside, the FA list for next season seems long with Diggs, Gilmore, Tyron Smith, Biadasz, Kearse, Armstrong, Fowler and Hooker.

But only Diggs and Biadasz are must haves or almost must haves. Gilmore might not be worth another year at a high price, Smith can just go, Kearse is okay but we have enough safeties (same for Hooker), Fowler is a spare. The sooner Armstrong is off the team, the better we will be.
Yea nobody there is overly critical or even overly expensive except Diggs. I'm sure we can resign everybody on that list for no more than $5-8M/year barring anybody having a ridiculous break out like Biadasz becoming an All Pro or some such.

Rev

Good, bad, I'm the guy with the gun
Staff member

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Top Bottom