Wild Card Gameday Chatter|1/4/14

Bob Roberts

Professor StinkFinger
Jesus H, I cannot imagine a bigger collection of know-nothings that the clowns they put on these pre-game shows

Karbala

Brand New Member
GB better lose. I'm not sure I can deal with their fan base if they win.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
The D will always be there for Sea, but if Lynch is not tearing it up I don't like that offense. Very few playmakers.
I agree with that, but when they're at home they play so well defensively that it covers up for the offense when it isn't at its best.

They will get Percy Harvin back next week so that's a big plus.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Green Bay has a chance in every game because of Rodgers. Now with the added threat of Lacy and Cobb getting healthy...they can make noise.

Carp

DCC 4Life
They will get Percy Harvin back next week so that's a big plus.
I am curious to see how that works...that can screw up a team if they try to force him touches instead of it coming in the flow of the offense.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
GB better lose. I'm not sure I can deal with their fan base if they win.
I think they win because the cold is going to have a real effect on the 49ers and I think Kaepernick has a poor game as well.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
The Saints offense hardly looked better than our Orton-led offense against a mediocre at best Eagles defense, Seattle will beat the Saints relatively easily unless they turn the ball over and generally beat themselves.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It is weird that a team like the Chargers is in the playoffs. Rookie head coach, below average OL, been beat up with injuries, funny how that worked out.

Must have been lucky or something.

Simpleton

DCC 4Life
It is weird that a team like the Chargers is in the playoffs. Rookie head coach, below average OL, been beat up with injuries, funny how that worked out.

They kind of were. They were 1 game better than us and only because they won that last game against a bunch of backups where they still needed a very solid kicker to miss a 41 yard FG which would've eliminated them.

There are teams like this every year in the NFL, where a team will sneak in due to some confluence of circumstances, be it luck, timing, injuries, whatever. That's why half the playoff teams change from one year to the next, who would be surprised if the Chargers were 5-11 next year?

Carp

DCC 4Life
I thought the Chargers were better than their record indicated.

data

Forbes #1
I don't like black on black unis (insert joke here), I like these Black on black unis for the Bengals...

data

Forbes #1

We had moar injuries, you asshole

data

Forbes #1
DUDE. Who's the DC in Cincy? We totally should get him to Dallas

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think it is hilarious how people pretend that the Zimmer defense you see now is anything like what he rolled out here in Dallas.

There are blitz schemes he never did here during the Conga-line era.

It is like nobody thinks for a second that hey, maybe Marvin Lewis gave him some serious advice and tutelage.

data

Forbes #1
Marry One, Fuck One, Kill One

Lady Gaga, Pink, Melissa McCarthy

Top Bottom