Wild Card Gameday Chatter|1/4/14

data

Forbes #1
The correct answer, Dalton, is "if that's the worst thing in life to happen to me..."

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The correct answer, Dalton, is "if that's the worst thing in life to happen to me..."
:lol

If you cruise around, there are a bunch of people saying..."SEE! WORSE THAN TEH ROMO!"

jsmith6919

Honored Member - RIP

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
If I'm the Bengals I think long and hard about which direction I want to take this franchise. Personally I wouldn't go into the '14 season with Dalton & Lewis back as my QB/Coach combo. Something needs to change while this window of opportunity is still open.

I think I'd probably look to transition from Dalton. The guy just doesn't have it in big games. He's a nice QB during WGAS midseason games but he's a mess in playoff games. 3 playoff flops is not a coincidence.

Clay_Allison

Old Bastard
If I'm the Bengals I think long and hard about which direction I want to take this franchise. Personally I wouldn't go into the '14 season with Dalton & Lewis back as my QB/Coach combo. Something needs to change while this window of opportunity is still open.

I think I'd probably look to transition from Dalton. The guy just doesn't have it in big games. He's a nice QB during WGAS midseason games but he's a mess in playoff games. 3 playoff flops is not a coincidence.
He doesn't have the talent to raise his game. He's a lot like Kyle Orton. He can play, but he doesn't make plays.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
Definitely Romo's long lost twin.

VA Cowboy

Brand New Member
:lol

Not a good team. Hell we would all trade our left nut for what they have done the last 17 years.
No kidding. But I think the discussion was over the last two years. Being a little better than the Cowboys doesn't = a good team. That Packers defense was as bad this year and Dallas'. But no doubt their coach is better than Garrett and Rodgers dwarfs Romo.

Carp

DCC 4Life
Come on dude...they were a good team. There is something to be said for consistency...over the last two years they are still right there with anyone in the NFC.

Top Bottom