Wild Card Gameday Chatter|1/4/14

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
It was nice watching a competent play caller and QB win a tough game.

But we got Garrett and stuff and things.
He "battles".

We lose, but hey, he has this team going down swinging.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
That's one thing I don't get.

At least Rocky went down swinging and basically got a draw.

If you lose, it DOESN'T FUCKING MATTER.

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
Would have been funnier and more accurate if he said "you never go full Cowboys".

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Eagles fans are going apeshit on Twitter...want to fire Kelly. :lol

Tony D

DCC 4Life
They missed on a few plays...and losing their top 2 RBs didn't help either.
Losing the RB's hurt, but that's no excuse for blowing a 28 point second half lead. There are no excuses.

bbgun

please don't "dur" me

should be punched in the face for that haircut

Carp

DCC 4Life
Looking forward to the Packers and SF. 5 degrees there now, but it will be well below 0 with wind chill. -22 with wind chill here now and they are.north of me, so should be even colder.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
Looking forward to the Packers and SF. 5 degrees there now, but it will be well below 0 with wind chill. -22 with wind chill here now and they are.north of me, so should be even colder.
I will say it now...if the Packers get by the 49ers, they can make it to the NFCCG.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Eagles fans are going apeshit on Twitter...want to fire Kelly. :lol
What exactly do they think he did that is so bad?

I didn't see much of what happened yesterday resulting from bad coaching.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
I think they lose by 13 at Seattle.
I dunno, I think they could take the Seahawks or at least make it competitive. A lot more than the Saints could.

The Panthers match up the best, but I think they shit the bed next week.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I dunno, I think they could take the Seahawks or at least make it competitive. A lot more than the Saints could.

The Panthers match up the best, but I think they shit the bed next week.
The only team I think that has a real shot to beat the Seahawks in Seattle is the 49ers, but even then, I would still pick Seattle to win by 10.

The Packers nor the Saints have the necessary physicality on either side of the ball to beat Seattle, especially at home.

It's impressive how the Seahawks make the best teams in the league look so bad in that stadium.

boozeman

28 Years And Counting...
Staff member
The only team I think that has a real shot to beat the Seahawks in Seattle is the 49ers, but even then, I would still pick Seattle to win by 10.

The Packers nor the Saints have the necessary physicality on either side of the ball to beat Seattle, especially at home.

It's impressive how the Seahawks make the best teams in the league look so bad in that stadium.
A few weeks ago, I would have agreed with you. I think the Cardinals coming in there and roughing them up put a little doubt in their heads.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
A few weeks ago, I would have agreed with you. I think the Cardinals coming in there and roughing them up put a little doubt in their heads.
I think it shows they can be beat , but you could also make the case that it was a positive.

Instead of having in their minds that they were due to lose a home game going into the playoffs, they can go in with a renewed focus and a belief that it's going to be a long time before they lose again.

Plus, the Cards are a physical, hard nose football team with a heck of a defense.

That's a description that fits neither the Saints or Packers.

I'm just not impressed by the Packers and haven't been since 2011. They are an up and down team that struggles to protect Rodgers and whose defense just is t very good and hasn't been since their playoff run back in 2010.

I just think they're a poor match up.

Carp

DCC 4Life
The D will always be there for Sea, but if Lynch is not tearing it up I don't like that offense. Very few playmakers.

Top Bottom