Week 9 Gameday Chatter | Cardinals vs. Cowboys| 11/02/2014

D

Deuce

As good as both Weeden and the D has looked at times, I can't bring myself to pick this team to win any games with them. Hope I'm wrong.

~adds Andre Ellington the fantasy lineup~

Cotton

One-armed Knife Sharpener
Staff member

Cotton

Staff member

1bigfan13

Your favorite player's favorite player
Staff member
As good as both Weeden and the D has looked at times, I can't bring myself to pick this team to win any games with them. Hope I'm wrong.

I just pray that last week was an anomaly. I'm not expecting much from the pass rush but the tackling has been solid all year so I'm hoping they return to form this week.

If not for the shoddy tackling we snuff out a couple of those scoring drives last week.

Cotton

Staff member

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Yeah. The D has helped to win 6 games and Weeden scored 10 of the 17 points last week in about 1 quarter. We don't have a chance. Oh I forgot about the dreadful OL and RB. :art

D

Deuce

Yeah. The D has helped to win 6 games and Weeden scored 10 of the 17 points last week in about 1 quarter. We don't have a chance. Oh I forgot about the dreadful OL and RB. :art
Apparently you missed me saying they have been good. But a couple of nice drives against the Skins doesn't give me faith in him to win games when I saw him play for 2 years prior.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
I can't pick us to win this game because I just don't know what type if Weeden will show up.

But I do think we're going to play our best overall team game in weeks. I think the loss will give them a sense of urgency and renewed focus, and they'll play well today, but because Weeden is too much of an Unknown, I don't know if it will be enough to win.

Cotton

Staff member
Frito pie pizza? No thanks.

Texas Ace

Teh Acester
Apparently you missed me saying they have been good. But a couple of nice drives against the Skins doesn't give me faith in him to win games when I saw him play for 2 years prior.
Exactly.

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are
We will all huddle up and join hands and pray for you to have your faith in him resolved. Amen brethren. :towel

1bigfan13

Staff member
Another positive is our DL won't have to chase down a mobile QB today.

Carson Palmer won't be extending plays with his legs.

1bigfan13

Staff member
I can't pick us to win this game because I just don't know what type if Weeden will show up.

But I do think we're going to play our best overall team game in weeks. I think the loss will give them a sense of urgency and renewed focus, and they'll play well today, but because Weeden is too much of an Unknown, I don't know if it will be enough to win.
I picked the Cards because I don't know what type of coaching staff will show up.

I'm not worried about Weeden. I think he'll do enough to keep us in the game and move the ball.

My fear is that we'll go away from our strength and pass too much.

Cotton

Staff member
I picked the Cards because I don't know what type of coaching staff will show up.

I'm not worried about Weeden. I think he'll do enough to keep us in the game and move the ball.

I touched on this in another thread last week. We had just started getting some confidence in our gameplans before last week. Now we have to worry about it collapsing every single game now.

skidadl

El Presidente'
Staff member
"F you cowboys and you stupid f-ing republicans!!!!"

:unsure

Carp

DCC 4Life
I have much respect for the Cards, but today they can suck a big bag of dicks.

Carson Palmer...fuck you, you watered down weak ass version of Aikman

Andre Ellington...more like Andre Smellington...because he stinks!

Fitz...hey maybe if you don't get the ball today your dad can write an article about how you are limited by QB play

John Carlson...hey, I have an uncle named Don Carlson...he was cool, used to let us jump off a balcony on to empty moving boxes...shout out to Uncle Don...fuck off to John Carlson

Michael Floyd...more like Pink Floyd because YOU ARE A PUSSY!

Jared Veldheer...sounds like the gay British butler Mr Belvedere, fag!

GET OUT HERE...GET OUT HERE RIGHT NOW!!

AIYEEEEEEEEE

L.T. Fan

I'm Easy If You Are

Don't think so. Weeden's best chance for success today if for the ruinning games to be effective. I think he wil be okay.

Top Bottom